Friday, March 02, 2012

tea

just drank tea because my throat is killing me. I rarely drink tea but I have these mugs that I love and they have teacups on them... and I feel like a poser because of how much I love teacups but avoid tea. making changes, drinking tea, curing sore throat... and reading Rumi poetry. highlights:


Just because you can't drink all that falls
doesn't mean you give up taking sips
of rainwater. If the nut
of the mystery can't be held,
at least let me touch the shell.
.

Dance, when you’re broken open.

Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off.

Dance in the middle of the fighting.

Dance in your blood.

Dance, when you’re perfectly free.  
.

When I am with you, we stay up all night. 
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep. 
Praise God for those two insomnias! 
And the difference between them.




0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger