Friday, March 02, 2012

what love is

For Christmas, Bobcats for Life adopted a PRC client's family and provided gifts and diapers. We were so taken by the mother that we offered to throw a birthday party for her twin babies. Well, that day finally arrived and it was so amazing to meet the little ones whose names we wrote on the to-and-from tags last semester. Hearing about the struggles this family faces makes my heart ache, but I am happy knowing that we have helped them in some way. When I see the last picture on this blog post (a picture of my friend Elise holding one of the twins) I just think: this is what love is. So grateful for this opportunity to love. Makes me want to do direct social work practice someday, but we'll see. 



this is love 

0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger