Saturday, July 27, 2013

end of summer 2013

So, summer "break" is almost over, my internship is almost over, my undergraduate career is almost over.

Tomorrow, I start my new job and I start grad school in a month. I really just cannot wait to graduate with my BSW and get his MSW thing knocked out.

Today I spoke at a pro-life event for teens in Blanco. It was SO fun! Ryan went with me and we had a great time. The youth were awesome and the other speaker - David Bereit, exec director of 40 Days for Life - was just phenomenal. It was a great experience!

Anyways, I've been so busy with my Etsy store, photography, internship, and schoolwork to update in a while, so I'll throw some pictures at ya.












0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger