Thursday, June 21, 2012

ocean & emotion

I saw the ocean for the first time ever last week. It was beautiful.
Key West
Nassau

Now I'm back and I have a week of "nothing to do" and I am feeling hyper emotional and excessively introspective. I'm also spending way too much time on Pinterest & Etsy, due in part to my sister's upcoming baby shower.

I am just feeling like my own skin doesn't suit me the past few days; feels like I am just not in the right place, like I need to do something about it, but all I can do is try to think - yes, try, because fruitful thoughts are out of my reach in this strange state I find myself in. Just yikes.

Going to Michigan with Ryan next week. Looking forward to it. Will write here again in the next few days- and will actually have relevant pro-lifery to write about, I hope.

0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger