Monday, January 30, 2012

if I could tell the story in words...

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera." -Lewis Hine (idk who that is)

Today I went to classes, worked, and had a pro-life meeting with my Priest and some Bobcats for Life regarding a pretty awesome event we're planning for March! Now, I've finished my homework and done a little bit of life work and shared some photo files with TX Right to Life and that made me look at my pictures again and I wanted to share them here.

I like this quote: "Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner." I don't consider myself a photographer, but man.... I love to take pictures. So much! It's nice to be in them, and I honestly wish I'd been in just one at the rally but whatevs, but mostly I love taking them. I also love capturing people when they are really happy, especially laughing. Among my friends and Bobcats for Life, I am known for demanding "fake laughing" pictures. Anyways, here's some TX Rally For Life pics!

Fr. Brian with one of Bobcats for Life's very kind and generous friends!

My TX Right to Life babes. Oh and actually I was in 1 picture! This one!

This picture just makes me say hell yes.
Also, it makes me say Caroline looks so tan.

Schneidy loves the babies.

Emily was adopted and I seriously love this picture. 

Courtni reppin b4L!

i love this.

Angelica & her boyfriend.
p.s. guys.... pro life rallies= HOT date

my group :) AND this was after a few people had already left!
Tyler and I were collecting donations and my 2009 prom date took this picture.
Just had to add that fun fact. LOLz.

when Benedict started crying, his hilarious mom said "he's crying because abortion  makes him so sad!" and it was the funniest moment of the whole march.  he is so perfect.

0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger