Friday, November 04, 2011

really

This weekend I really intend to get a lot of Pro-Life work done. Rorreal.
...and by "Pro-Life" work I mean mostly intraspective stuff.
I have an article I am DETERMINED to knock out in the next 48 hours and I'm actually excited to get back to researching the topic.
I also have a lot of thoughts lately about rando things in the movement that I really want to get written out so I can sort them out for myself, like religion & approaching the issues. I'm finding a lot of people lately do a crappy job at being Pro-Life and being a loving Christian. That embarrasses me.

Okay, but for now I am going to organize my BUCKET of papers and readings and notes from the NRL Academy this summer. I got so disorganized while moving that eventually I just opened all the binders & folders and dumped everything into a storage bin... now I'm dealing with it.

Also- been busy lately with school.... AND THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES. I'd forgotten what it was like to read for leisure. Ah, so nice!

Also, my bestfriendboyfriend & I carved pumpkins on Saturday. Here's my attempt at a Pro-Life pumpkin, y'all.

0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger