Saturday, February 05, 2011

giddy

me & Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests For Life
Just to document that this happened, while I was at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in DC for the Vigil Mass for Life I got to meet one of my heroes- Fr. Frank Pavone!

I'd read on his Twitter that he would be there signing books so I was running around like a crazy woman trying to meet the Priest behind one of my favorite Twitter accounts.

And I found him and I was giddy like a 12 year old girl meeting Justin Bieber and Fr. Frank remembered talking to me on Twitter! It was great. I bought his book Ending Abortion and he signed it for me! I highly recommend his book by the way.

0 comments:

 

approaching everything in life with love Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger